منتدى ثانوية ناصر بن عبدالله العطية المستقلة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جميع الاراء بهذا المنتدى تعبر عن اصحابها , والاعلانات الخاصه لا تمت للمنتدى بصله

البوابةالرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Water Cycle

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الزعيم السداوي
مشرف
الزعيم السداوي

المساهمات : 429
تاريخ التسجيل : 01/03/2008
العمر : 32
الموقع : www.kooora.com

The Water Cycle Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle I_icon_minitimeالجمعة يونيو 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Earth's water is always in movement, and the water cycle, also known as the hydrologic cycle, describes the continuous movement of water on, above, and below the surface of the Earth. Since the water cycle is truly a "cycle," there is no beginning or end. Water can change states among liquid, vapor, and ice at various places in the water cycle, with these processes happening in the blink of an eye and over millions of years.
Although the balance of water on Earth remains fairly constant over time, individual water molecules can come and go in a hurry. The water in the apple you ate yesterday may have fallen as rain half-way around the world last year or could have been used 100 million years ago by Mama Dinosaur to give her baby a bath.
To explore the water cycle, choose a topic from the diagram or text links below
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?mode=f&member=396676
(وريث % الهم)
مشرف
(وريث % الهم)

المساهمات : 344
العمر : 31

The Water Cycle Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 14, 2008 2:58 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
فهمت
الزعيم السداوي
مشرف
الزعيم السداوي

المساهمات : 429
العمر : 32
الموقع : www.kooora.com

The Water Cycle Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Water Cycle   The Water Cycle I_icon_minitimeالسبت يونيو 14, 2008 5:03 am

^^^
تبيني اترجم لك..؟؟؟
http://forum.kooora.com/f.aspx?mode=f&member=396676

The Water Cycle
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى ثانوية ناصر بن عبدالله العطية المستقلة :: قسم الكيمياء :: الكيمياء مقرر الصف العاشر-
انتقل الى: